Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Your First March Letter

Well, the Church has switched it's email server to Google. So now the interface is the same as gmail. It is really awesome. So much better and so much more useful. And the best part - Spell Check. Well, this week was a hard week. As I told you last week, the Snows went home and so we were piled with work. Between keeping up with their work and our week, we have been busy. Every day starts with a little bit of finding work and then some kind of appointment whether it be service or otherwise. Then lunch and afternoon appointments with two or three backup plans, so if one falls through we just go somewhere else. Then nighttime appointments.

We have been working with our new converts quite a bit, one who received the Priesthood last Sunday. They are really good guys. They were baptized last week. We have a baptism coming up next week of an older man named Virgillio. He is late 40s mid 50s range. Sorry dad, but compared to who we have been working with lately, he is old. So that is probably the most exciting news. After him we have a Filipino family that we are teaching. They are finally taking steps to come to Church which means towards baptism. We will see what the next step with them is Saturday when we see them again.

Well yesterday we were in Florence for Zone Conference and Elder Paya was there. I am not sure which Quorum of the Seventy he is in, but he talked about planning and syncing ourselves with the Spirit so we do what our Heavenly Father wants us to do. It was really good. He and his wife told some really good stories and we all left feeling more edified than before we came. Also yesterday I got a letter from Logan. That was awesome. He is doing great! I also got letters from Jalayne and a package from the Moss family. Tell them thank you for me. I really enjoyed that. Well Jalayne, I'll just tell you right now. Thank you!

Well that is about it for me. I have some pictures I am going to send attached to this email, so haha yes, gmail rocks!!! Love you all!!

Love,
Anziano Hatch

I made pancakes last night when we got home from Zone Conference.

This is a video from when we went to the zoo back when I was in Rome. It is a turtle working out. I thought it was pretty funny. I just saw it this morning and thought I would send it to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment