Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WOW

Hey Julie, lookin' good girl! Dad, keep the shotgun close!! haha just kidding...but seriously, really close. Sounds like all is well in IF town and its surrounding provinces. As for here in Pisa, we received more news that puts more weight on our shoulders. Yesterday in interviews with President, we were told that the senior couple here will be going home next week due to health issues. That is sad, cause they were a great help, they spoke Italian, and had investigators, and could help teach and translate and stuff. So we have closed a companionship at the beginning of the transfer and then another will be closing. So that leaves my companion and me to shoulder all the work together with the ward members.

So that was pretty big news. This week has been another week of getting things under control and under our belts. Lots of house visits to investigators and such. We have a very good pool to work from. And now with more work coming our way it looks like we will be doing some more of that next week.

We have some good thing planned coming up. This branch has a lot of youth and so does the Livorno branch. This Saturday, we are getting youth, members, and investigators and friends alike together and we are going to teach them to play American football. That is going to be fun.

Last night I was talking to this guy on the bus, but we got off really quick so I didn't get to leave anything with him. Later last night, I got a call from Sister Acerson and her daughter who just finished her mission in the Milan mission and they were touring the Pisa area. They ran into this guy and he told them that he was a member but hasn't been to church since he was about ten, and he wanted to meet with us but we didn't have time to exchange numbers or anything. So she got his number and called us and gave it to us. Then we called, and we are going to pass by him today and see what is up.

Good experience. Oh and mother, I withdrew that money to buy some flip flops for the house cause my old ones fell apart. But you can only withdraw in amounts of 20, but I thought I had enough. Anyway. Guess not. Thanks for taking care of that for me though! I love you!

Well, you all keep up the good work, and I will keep up the work here!

Love,
Anziano Hatch

The Leaning Tower

A drawing that Jessica Warden sent me in a letter for my birthday. Really funny. I thought you you would all enjoy it.


This one is specifically for Chris and Justin. This "temple" was constructed here last transfer I guess. Complete with Mountain Dew Angel Moroni.

No comments:

Post a Comment