Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week Due

(This is the second of two posts this week.)

Ok, this week has been a long great week. Pisa is a great town and there is lots of work here to do. No, I haven't knocked the Tower over yet, and I am sorry I don't have a picture of it yet either.

To answer a question about boundary changes, all missionaries in the Toscana and Umbria regions would become part of the Milan mission. So where I am right now, I would be in the Milan mission borders.

Which reminds me - Yes, Toscany is as beautiful as they say -rolling hills with orchards, flat farmland. I feel more at home here in Pisa than I did in the big city of Rome. Ok, so my companion is from north Italia from a city called Udine. I don't know what it is called in English, so Italian will have to suffice for now. He is fluent with the language of Italian. His English is not very good at all, so I am learning Italian at an increased rate of speed which I enjoy quite a bit.

The members here in Pisa are amazing. There are a few American members from the military base that are rather cool, and then just the members are great. I don't know what to say more about it.

Oh yeah, Louisa is just a member in Rome that was baptized while I was there. If you want to friend her (on Facebook) you can. Which reminds me also, Julie remember to udpate my Facebook so members and stuff don't think that I am a jerk or something cause I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone in Rome 2 because I had to leave early.

Sounds like you are all doing great. Sounds like this last trip was really fun. There is no snow here which is sad. I guess last week a few days after I left, it snowed pretty hard in Rome. That would be the first snowfall in 10 years for Rome if I am not mistaken.

Well as usual, thanks for all the letters and such. I love you all!

Love,
Anziano Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment