Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Surprise

Well this week was a big surprise. As you may or may not know, it is transfer week. And...I am already in Pisa. So the work continues under the shadow of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It is pretty crazy. I received a phone call from President Acerson on Monday, and he told me that I needed to go to Pisa on Tuesday because the person I was replacing was coming back to Rome to be an assistant again. My companion is a good guy, although he has been struggling adjusting to missionary life. So last transfer president pulled one of the assistants to be his companion. And now I am here just me and my new companion working together. He is doing great. His name is Anziano Toniuti. He is from North Italy. Speaks Italian REALLY WELL haha.

Anyway, in other news the sisters in my old district had a baptism last Saturday. That raised the total to four in our district in one transfer. We have another one set to be baptized tomorrow. I hope he makes it. I am completely out of touch with him now, so I won't know for a while.

Julie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Wow, you are 16 years old. Sei vecchio tu sai? I hope you birthday was a great one. You didn't get any animals for your birthday did you?

I saw the picture of the girls, Justin. They look great. Sounds like your house get busier and bussier everyday. (I can't spell anymore I know). Sounds like you all have a great trip lined up.

To be honest I am freaking out about being in Pisa because transfer day is not until tomorrow. So I am still trying to adjust and therefore am having a hard time of thinking about what to write. We will keep Chase's dad in our prayers though.

Question, is Todd married yet? When does he do it officially? How are Logan, Andrew, Chase and Brian doing? I hope they are doing good.

Well that is about it for me. Hope that you are all doing great as I know that you are. Have a great day! I appreciate all the prayers and letters!!!

Love,
Anziano Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment