Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Badu

Well this week has been a great one. We finished off the week by finishing off our exchanges in Sicily. We then flew to Rome. What a miracle modern flight technology is. We took a 13 hour drive and got from the apartment in Palermo, to the airport, to Rome, and to our apartment in under 4 hours. It was amazing. So we did that, and it was great to be in Messina again. I really like that city. I was here in Rome for my birthday, and yes, I got my package before my birthday. So good planning mom!

We were here on Sunday for church, and I translated again. I have really come to love it. Then we prepared ourselves to take a ferry to Sardegna or Sardinia as it is written in English, I believe. We got on the ship at 2130 hours, and it left at 2230 hours. It took pretty much the whole night to travel to Olbia where we got off at 0600 hours. We left Olbia and drove to Sassari. That is where the zone conference was. We had a really good conference there. We did exchanges with the zone leader and his companion in Olbia. Then last night we came back on the ferry. It was a really good week.

Unfortunately, I have run out of time for the week. I love you all. Happy Birthday Julie!

Anziano Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment