Wednesday, February 16, 2011

129, 141, 132, 104

Yes, you are right. The numbers in the title are my bowling scores today. The last game, I played throwing between my legs because my arm was tired and it gave me more support. I actually played really well for bowling between my legs. I thought that it was pretty fun.

This week finished our stretch of exchanges for the transfer, which means it is time to think transfers. I love this opportunity to work with President Kelly as we work through where missionaries could be most effective. The best part is watching someone with the keys receive revelation on where people must go. I feel a lot like what I imagine Elder Rasband felt like when he talked about his experience with then Elder Eyring calling missionaries to certain missions. I always go in thinking, "Pay closer attention, and you can know too." I don't seem to always be really helpful, but every once in a while Anziano Sapio, President, and I are all on the same page. And it is really cool.

Well, I don't have much else to say about the week. But I have been thinking about what I am going to major in and stuff back at BYU, and right now this is my latest decision. I would really appreciate input, especially from mom and dad. Ok, to major in Computer Science and to minor in Business Management, and then do prerequisites for Physical Therapy school. What do you think? I am feeling pretty good about it. We'll see.

I love you all. Enjoy the pictures!

Anziano Hatch


No comments:

Post a Comment