Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Phone Call

Well, tis the season, and the phone call excitement is buzzing around the mission. Mostly because the church Mission Department and, I am also assuming the Quorum of the Twelve and the First Presidency, have approved skype video phone calls this Christmas. But I am just going to make a traditional phone call, because I don't have equipment for a skype call nor do I have the drive to do that. So you will all have to settle with the old fashioned phone call. You can see me in 5 months. How does that sound?

Well this week we returned from our exchanges in Foggia, Bari, Lecce and Napoli. It was a good trip. In one week, we traveled 1500 kilometers. So we traveled a good 960 miles. Lots of good quality time in the car...lots. That was fun. I saw a lot of missionaries that I did not know from the old Catania mission. It was nice.

This week has been pretty crazy getting everything organized and rules set straight for Christmas. But that has been pretty much it. Kind of a boring week so far. The work has slowed a little because of the holiday season. But it will pick up.

Well, I love all of you. I'll talk to you at 5 pm Italian time on Christmas.

Love,
Anziano Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment