Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life

Well, things are good. But there is not much time. It didn't seem like there was much time last year either when I was here in Rome 2. But what can you do? Today we have to help all the missionaries that are coming up from Napoli. They are staying the night here, because tomorrow we have a conference with Elder Causse. That should be really interesting. I am excited for that.

So the trip from Messina to Rome was anything but glorious. In fact, it took 12 hours and all night on a bus. That was an interesting trip. But it was worth it. As my first assignment here, I am companions with the district leader who was also supposed to train a new missionary. But his missionary didn't come from the MTC because of health problems. He broke his finger pretty bad or something like that. So I am splitting my time between the District Leader and my other two companions. It is weird, because I go from doing finding work and teaching lessons to meetings with President and planning travel and stuff for exchanges with zone leaders. It is a pretty crazy life.

Well, I don't know really what else to write. Kind of crunched for time. I love you all though, and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Love,
Anziano Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment