Friday, April 29, 2011

Going Into the Straight Away

No I am not talking about the straight away in a race where the finish is near. (We don't talk about that.) I am talking about the one straight piece of track on a hotwheels set where there are those foam rollers that boost the car around the track. We are in the final days of preparation for the zone conferences next week. There will be two per week until the end of the transfer - mixed with various and sundry assignments. So it will be quite busy.

So this week I completed my travels of all the places where Paul preached on his journey to Rome with this week's visit to Malta (Melita in the scripture). For those that didn't know, Malta is the most southern part of our mission, and we got to go there this week to do exchanges with the missionaries there. We have some really amazing missionaries there in Malta. They are doing some hard work on an island that can fit inside the freeway that circles Rome. We were impressed with the things that they were doing there. We saw various things and taught their investigators, and in the end I bought an "I heart" Malta t-shirt. It was a really good trip.

Easter was great. It was the first time in our ward this transfer. The bishop gave a smack-down talk about the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Way good day at church. The rest of the day was spent planning and finishing our training and whatnot. We were also invited over to the mission home to eat Easter dinner with President and Sister Kelly and their son and his family. It was good. And delicious!

Love you all. Talk to you next Wednesday and on Mother's Day!

Anziano Hatch



Pictures of me in Malta and the buses in Malta. I thought I was in "Remember the Titans."



No comments:

Post a Comment