Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Re: Phone Call

Hello! I don't have much time today. We had a crazy day today, but I have calling information. We will be making calls at 7:30-8:00PM local Roman time. So that calculates to...I have no idea, but whatever time that calculates to, it will be then.

I will call with the calling card. That sounds like it will be pretty easy. But as far as updates, the other companionship had a baptism last Saturday of a man they had been working with for about four months. And the sisters have a baptism this Sunday. So that is a good thing. We have an investigator with a baptismal date for the 2nd of January. His name is Guiseppe. He is a good guy. Well that about wraps it up for me. Toodles. Talk to you next week!

Love,
Anziano Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment