Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To Cosenza and Back

This week has been fantastic. We had to go down to Battipaglia to make a car switch. So we drove to Battipaglia and gave them our car temporarily, and then we drove down to Cosenza and gave the senior couple the car that was in Battipaglia. And we took their car, drove back to Battipaglia, and gave them the car that was in Cosenza. And then we took our car back to Rome. It was quite the trip. While we were in Cosenza, we had the opportunity to do exchanges with the missionaries there. We had a really good time with them.

This Tuesday marked the first day of transfer decisions. So we started working with President Kelly on transfers. I always love this time of transfers. It is an opportunity to watch the revelation process. But being with President Kelly also has its perks, as I already know that I will finish here in Rome in the spot where I am now. I know who my companion will be and so on. My companion now, Anziano Sapio, after six months together, has finished his mission. So he will be one of the missionaries leaving on Friday. Just as a warning - next week is shaping up to be a very long week filled with lots of things. It wouldn't surprise me if I don't have time to write until Monday. That would also be nicer for me, because I can then give a full report of all the craziness that will happen.

Hey Mom, I was wondering if you could order for me a compact quad with a snap set of scriptures like the one I have now for use when I get home. I can pay for it, but I would like it for when I am back.

Well that is it for today. Love you.
Anziano Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment