Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Week of 2010

Well, as this is the first week of two thousand and ten, I will not do anything special and just write a normal email as usual! Ha got you didn't I? Well, things here are doing great. We have a baptism this week of Guiseppe. We had some doubts on whether or not he was ready, but he told us his story of why he started investigating the church and there is no doubt in my mind that he is ready. Basically he said that he realized he could no longer live his life like that anymore and he wanted to change. He is amazing and we are excited for his baptism on Saturday.

Other than that we have met some cool families on the bus that we hope to teach. They are interested in the FHE program, so we are hoping to go over to their houses and fix something up. We are also excited about that.

I am sending some pictures of this transfer so far. That should be fun for you all.

My new companions Elder Billings on the left and Elder Morris on the right

Banana bread that I made. It was good. The bananas could have been riper.

And the last one. Even though I am a missionary, I still change into shorts when we get home for lunch. ;-)
I can't believe that Todd is engaged. That is sick (awesome). I think I know the girl, but I am not sure. Ok, who am I kidding? I have no idea who it is. Also Caitie, wow that is wow. It sounded like the cabin trip was quite fun save dad's sinus thing, but what can you do? Just come what may and love it.
That is a crazy amount of snow in IF for a week. That should be prety fun for the paper boys. Haha Oh paper route days...good days. Oh and Julie, that picture that you sent is the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. Jalayne, got your package. Pictures, music, candy - awesome. My companions are questioning your sanity of sending me a recorder. Haha Thanks a lot!
Birthday ideas. First, I don't know why but I have become an even bigger Idaho patriot on the mission, so I would like a full-size Idaho State flag (not the college but like the State). Second, a football. Third, athletes foot medication. Medication here is like gold. Like 25+ Euro for medication like that. It is not urgent. I am just out. So I would like some for a preventative measure. I am sure there is one more thing I wanted, but I cannot remember - so pending.

Well, that is about it. Love you all. Life is great!!!
Love,
Anziano Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment