Wednesday, August 19, 2009

AHHHHHH!!!

So I just wrote you a big long email and then the computer froze as I tried to send it. And I don't have a ton of time here at the internet point left. Sorry. So let me just say that work is here is going good. We have a potential family that we have found.

I am healthy, my clothes are holding up well and everything. I have been to Relief Society for the last two weeks to translate for English-speaking members from Kenya. That is my first time in there ever, since I can remember.

Man, I am really mad at the computer now. I am sorry this letter will be so short. Mom, I bought a new MP3 cause my iPod speakers don't work anymore, and I have no way to charge them. So that was great. The ward here is good. Sorry again this letter is so short. I am just really angry right now. That last letter was very long, and took a half hour to write. So love you all and I will talk to you next week.

Love,
Anziano Hatch

So I am still very angry with the computer that I lost that letter. But we met a couple of Philipino guys that play basketball. We played for an hour and a half and the picture is of how sweaty I got. Pretty much they have a family here in Ostia that we are hoping to talk to about the gospel.

I don't think I've been this sweaty in a while. Love you all and sorry for such a short letter. I feel bad, but I just don't have the time now to rewrite everything that I wrote.

Love,
Anziano Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment